Current Employees and Contractors Apply HereAdvisor Group Careers
Be a part of the team behind our success! At Advisor Group, we support financial professionals nationwide, the people who help everyday Americans achieve their dreams. We're a billion-dollar business with the mentality and drive of a startup. Join us in building something special.
Life Insurance Sales Opportunity with Highland Capital Brokerage
Sales Vice President, Highland Capital Brokerage
Location(s): ALL LOCATIONS & REMOTE
Role Type: Full time
Highland Capital Brokerage's primary goal is to serve our clients with an intense focus on exceptional client service, both internal and external, resulting in the highest level of professional success. We go above and beyond when it comes to supporting financial advisors who want to provide their clients with the best-in-class life, annuity, and longevity planning.
Are you ready to elevate your career?
We have an opportunity for a Sales Vice President specializing in Life Insurance. In this role, you will be challenged to manage clients and a workload offering unique, dynamic strategies and customizable support. The Sales Vice President is responsible for building ongoing distribution from institutional clients and/or successful independent producers through the sale of Life Insurance. Our goal is to help you grow as an individual and leader in your field and community while transforming those around you as well.
- Learn and deliver specific company supported sales concepts in a manner consistent with industry, company, and customer compliance standards
- Generate sales of significant target premium through third party producers
- Provide both point-of-sale and post-sale support for producer and client relationships
- Create, maintain, and enhance relationships with independent retail producers, institutional account offices and their branch managers, and insurance specialists
- Participate in year-round regular training and practice enhancement programs, and peer-support study groups
- Provide expert assistance to producers in case design and sales presentations
- Work with appropriate new business and marketing staff members to recommend appropriate carrier, product and pricing alternatives
- Work with provided CRM technology for reporting and documentation purposes
- Determine and develop customer profile strategies to assist producers at both institutional and independent outlets to maximize sales opportunities with current and prospective clients
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred. High school diploma (or equivalent) in combination with significant experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent is required
- 3+ years of life insurance sales and/or wholesaling experience
- Self-starter, actively pursuing sales outlets and opportunities, and creating new relationships that result in sales and increased target premiums
- Demonstrate confidence and tenacity to continue to strengthen relationships with clients
- Knowledge of new business and underwriting process with the ability to effectively re-analyze the case when it is different than applied for
- Intermediate level to advanced knowledge of insurance products and technical planning techniques
- Demonstrate ability to effectively present concepts to groups ranging in size from 2-50 people
Current Employees and Contractors Apply Here
- Any of the following designations: CLU, ChFC or CFP; Series 7 and/or Series 24, Series 6, Series 63, Life, Accident & Health licenses