Current Employees and Contractors Apply HereAdvisor Group Careers
Be a part of the team behind our success! At Advisor Group, we support financial professionals nationwide, the people who help everyday Americans achieve their dreams. We're a billion-dollar business with the mentality and drive of a startup. Join us in building something special.
Marketing Operations Opportunity in Insurance Industry
Internal Marketer & Sales Support Specialist, Highland Capital Brokerage
Location(s): Minneapolis, MN or Remote (based in the U.S.)
Role Type: Full time
We currently have an opening for an Internal Marketer & Sales Support Specialist at Highland Capital Brokerage. This position may work in our Minneapolis office or one of our many brick-and-mortar offices throughout the country. We are willing to consider working remotely for fully trained and experienced Internal Marketer & Sales Support Specialist.
This position contributes to the success of HCB by keeping us top of mind with our producers and prospects for their BGA needs, making sure new reps are comfortable with our website and doing business with us, supporting the ongoing illustration needs of our producers.
Our IMSSS are often the primary contact for our producers. As such It is extremely important that the incumbent project a positive professional image in all their interactions with our producers. They must always recognize that they are the face of HCB and should demonstrate a sense of pride in all the work they do to help grow our business.
- Making daily outbound calls to assigned reps to share sales/planning ideas, product updates and other predetermined information relating to doing business with us.
- Making onboarding calls to new reps and their assistants to walk them through our website.
- Use proprietary and third-party software solutions to produce life, disability, and long-term care insurance illustrations, revisions, and sales presentations that are both timely and accurate for our producers.
- Download and forward marketing materials and necessary forms as requested.
- Assisting reps with submitting e-apps and drop tickets as needed.
- Actively manage our term conversion/rewrite program.
- Learn the life insurance product landscape as it pertains to available products, carrier illustration software, marketing resources, sales ideas. Stay current on the competitive marketplace by participating in educational opportunities, attending webinars, etc.
- Develop relationships and work with Highland carriers and strategic partners to leverage existing expertise and resources.
- Log all activity - illustrations, calls, meetings, etc. - into Sales Force per established HCB guidelines and procedures.
- Store illustrations in a manner consistent with established protocols maintained throughout the enterprise
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Excellent communication skills & willingness to make outbound phone calls
- A proactive positive mindset
- Team player & collaborative spirit looking to work for a company that is growing
Current Employees and Contractors Apply Here
- Life and Health Licenses, LUTCF certification