Odle Management - A subsidiary of Eckerd Connects
1. Demonstrates and abides by ODLE Core Values and operating principles.
2. Coordinates all center documentation related to student attendance.
3. Reviews all behavioral reports for consistency and conformity to the rules; informs supervisor of irregularities.
4. Assists in monitoring all class attendance reports.
5. Assists in the preparation of all statistical reports necessary in compiling the Monthly Management Report, and other
statistics concerning disciplinary activities
6. Ensures proper recording and documentation of all disciplinary systems and that Job Corps policies and guidelines
7. Maintains a complete file of all student disciplinary records.
8. Maintains reports, files, and systems to assist Center Standards Officer.
9. Attends required staff training sessions.
10. Cultivate and maintain a climate in the Center that is free of harassment, intimidation, and disrespect in order to
provide a safe place for staff and students to work and learn.
11. Clearly communicates and consistently models appropriate CSS and employability skills including personal
responsibility and computer fluency.
12. Maintains accountability of staff, students, and property and adheres to safety practices in all areas of responsibility.
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Associate's degree in social sciences or work-related field, with three to five years of experience working with
* Or a Bachelor's degree with at least one year of experience working with young adults.
* Job Corps experience preferred.
* Valid driver's license in the state of employment with an acceptable driving record.
Knowledge of disciplinary techniques. Ability to obtain and maintain CPR/First Aid Certification. Ability to effectively relate
to trainee population. Excellent interpersonal skills. Good organizational skills and ability to operate a personal computer.
Knowledge of word processing software applications. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Working Conditions: This position involves frequent sitting, standing, and walking. Applicant must be able to see, hear,
Environmental Demands: The position requires the ability to spend 15% of work time outside and 85% of work time indoors;
ability to withstand moderate noise levels, including voice levels 90% of work time; ability to work in high temperature
settings during the summer months; and the ability to work in low-temperature settings in the winter months.
Odle is an equal-opportunity employer. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with
The employer of record for this position is Eckerd Youth Alternatives, Inc. DBA Eckerd Connects which assigns employees to Odle Management Group, LLC.
Odle Management considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Odle Management is a drug-free workplace and utilizes E-verify to confirm employment eligibility.