**100% Remote with a preference for candidates in EST**
Our client, a leader in their industry, needs a Staff Test Automation Engineer to design, develop, and maintain automated tools and test infrastructure. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Qualified applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Staff Test Automation Engineer:
Requirements of the Staff Test Automation Engineer:
- Lead test automation projects and provide regular status updates
- Implement automate testing solutions independently
- Ensure automation test processes, methods, and tools are appropriately applied
- Effectively prioritize testing tasks based on project goals and risks
- Report test automation coverage, defects, metrics and results
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience in Computer Science
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Expertise creating UI, API, service & data layer automation scripts.
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns.
- Experience building automated performance testing solutions.
- Experience implementing modular, data-driven, library and hybrid automation frameworks.
- Experience working in relational and NoSQL databases.
- Proficiency in automated testing tools such as Selenium, SpecFlow, Cucumber.
- Experience testing web services using tools such as Postman, SoapUI, Swagger.
- Experience with software development build and deployment tools such as TFS, GitLab, Octopus, Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
Please be advised- If anyone reaches out to you about an open position connected with Eliassen Group, please confirm that they have an Eliassen.com email address and never provide personal or financial information to anyone who is not clearly associated with Eliassen Group. If you have any indication of fraudulent activity, please contact
Job ID: 369702
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!