Company DescriptionJob Description
- Identify Established and Emerging customers and segments for Cornerstone Building Brands to participate in
- Build team of District Managers with the experience and acumen to successfully penetrate chosen markets
- Build Strategic Direction for the team, maximizing resources, growing revenues, while maintaining profit levels;
- Work with internal resources to deliver best possible customer experience;
- Report current market trends and customer forecast to Vice President of Sales
- Additional duties may be assigned, as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and maintain positive relationships with all CBB associates, customers, subsidiaries, agents and sales force.
- Must be flexible to maximize business opportunities as they arise.
- Must possess a minimum of 8 years of proven sales/marketing and/or sales management experience.
- Ability to analyze market conditions and competition and develop strategic responses to opportunities.
- Strong understanding of Marketing, Finance, and Operations.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment is essential.
- Must be able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel 50% - 60% of the time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
(Colorado, New York, Washington & Nevada Residents Only*)
Minimum Salary of $140,000 + Benefits + Bonus (if applicable)
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) and sb293 (BDR 53-907) of minimum salary (or hourly wage) compensation for this role when being hired into our Colorado, New York, Washington, or Nevada office or as a remote or virtual Colorado, New York, Washington, or Nevada based employee.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, protected veteran status, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin.