Come join our dynamic team! Flambeau, Inc., a family owned company, is celebrating 75 years in business. We offer a wide range of product and tooling solutions to businesses, professionals, hobbyists and enthusiasts all over the world. As a premier employer in the Baraboo area, we provide competitive wages, a full benefit package that includes 401k with company match, Health, Dental, Vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, wellness programs, and an onsite clinic that is available to all Flambeau associates and their dependents. Many clinic services, such as medical appointments with the doctor, nurse practitioner, and mental health therapist, are free to associates, while others, such as chiropractic care and wellness, are offered at a very low cost.
As a family-oriented company Flambeau lives and breathes by their core values: Family, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, Knowledge and Excellence. Flambeau is committed to sustain their diverse work culture and dynamic teams.
For full details about Flambeau's Core Values click on the link below.
The Corporate Organizational Development and Recruitment Specialist is responsible for achieving corporate staffing objectives by sourcing and identifying top talent and championing the organization's culture and core values by designing and implementing training and development strategies and programs focused on motivating, engaging, and educating a committed and high performing workforce. The Corporate Organizational Development and Recruitment Specialist will manage the Learning Management System to ensure compliance with Safety Training and other Corporate and Production training.
- Develop recruitment strategies for the organization to find and retain talented candidates. Apply recruiting best practices to remain compliant with state and federal laws including regulations set by the OFCCP.
- Source and attract candidates through databases, social media, colleges, school apprenticeship programs, and community or professional organizations to create a strong talent pipeline.
- Manage and participate in the interview and selection process.
- Manage the onboarding process by developing, implementing, and maintaining an effective new hire process at the corporate level and manufacturing locations.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities.
- Work with business leaders to evaluate effectiveness of programs and adjust strategy as needed.
- Create programs to identify, develop, engage, and retain high potential talent, enhance the effectiveness of associate performance, and determine leadership development requirements across the organization.
- Develop and present training materials in-person and via video.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with organizations that can support continued development for our associates.
- Assist managers and associates in finding and scheduling applicable external training.
- Develop, manage, and promote the performance and succession management systems.
- Assist with internal and external company communication.
- Develop and update job descriptions.
- Manage the Tuition Reimbursement program.
- Prepare annual training budget and monitor training costs within budget.
- Responsible for Affirmative Action plans.
- Oversee the Learning Management System.
- Support other corporate HR functions.