To protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an approved exemption has been granted for a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or an employee is otherwise exempt under applicable law.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at .
In this role you will be working on the Certified Pre-Owned Global Operations (CPO) team reporting into the Director of Operations. You well work across several of the functions within the CPO business to help continue to grow revenue and increase operational efficiency.
- Responsible for analysis and evaluation of user business problems and development of business system or process recommendations to meet requirements, including problem definition, evaluation of requirements, and implementation of systems/processes.
- May participate in business systems planning to define or upgrade business applications or functional solutions. May serve as business liaison to IT.
This role may involve a significant amount of project management. Project management responsibilities include leading internal non-technical business projects from initiation through completion.
- Leads project planning, resourcing, staffing, progress reporting, issue resolution and delivery of results. Interprets requirements, identifies project scope, plans and directs schedules, monitors project budgets, assigns tasks and tracks performance and breakthrough achievement Recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments, resource additions or scope changes.
- Ensures effective communication across teams/functions. Keeps management informed of progress, key issues and changes which may impact the business. Requires people and resource management through others, and may include leading third party resources.
- Determines and develops approaches to business system/process assignments. Leads business process-related projects requiring coordination with other functions.
- Solves a broad range of system and/or work flow problems of varying scope and complexity
This is a remote position and can be done anywhere in the US. In Colorado, the salary range for this position is 82,480.00 - 128,875.00.
Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
Typically 4+ years relevant experience for entry to this level.
Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in job and ability to work independently.
Strong Agile Change Management Experience
Strong SAP ECC Material Setup and Maintenance Experience
ERP2 experience is desirable
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.