We are looking for someone who can impact the future of health care innovation through supporting end users to accomplish their everyday goals. If you can put your signature on this, we can't wait to hear from you!
Are you highly committed? Are you team-oriented? Do you value professionalism, trust, honesty, and integrity? If so, we can't wait to meet you.
ABOUT THE JOB
The people you will work with are exceptional. Here is what you can look forward to, and why you'll LOVE YOUR MONDAYS.
- Review billing documents as assigned for submission to insurance plans and government entities (Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare etc). Clearing all edits necessary for clean claim submission.
- Refer all needed claims to proper management personnel when unable to achieve clean claim status for submission.
- Review and understand EOB's/RA's (Explanation of Benefits and Remittance Advice documents received from insurance payers and government entities.
- Process all required payments, adjustments to accounts when claim payment is received if required in client or company systems.
- Contact insurance plans and governments entities using online systems, email, and phone to resolve unpaid claims.
- Providing data to management on trends found with payers in claims adjudication process affecting claims payment.
- Provide excellent customer service in keeping with Signature's legacy both internal and externally.
- Assist with process design and redesign as needed for Signature's client
- Maintain expertise in multiple current client systems.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of revenue cycle management, industry trends perform other duties as necessary.
- Acts as an effective team member.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
We're proud to put our signature on each one of our employees. When you are a member of Signature Performance, you are a part of a solutions-based organization where the values of passion, integrity, courage, and respect are the driving forces behind all our decision-making. We trust in you to do important work and bring the best version of yourself to work every day, so we want to help you achieve a work-life balance while consistently challenging yourself.
Signature believes in fully developing each one of our Associates. We deliver a performance-driven atmosphere with competitive pay, world-class training and development classes, resources, and events, an award-winning culture where everyone thrives, and so much more.
- Hybrid and remote-only options
- Fully paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability available
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401(k) program with employer contributions
- Fully paid, comprehensive health insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off for Sick and Vacation Time
- No-cost annual flu shot
- Referral bonuses
You are uncommon. We are, too. We are looking for people to help us in our mission of working hard at lowering healthcare administrative costs for federal government agencies, payers, and providers. At Signature, our mission is to improve the health of our clients' business and making the lives of the people we work with better. As we continue to experience exponential growth, are looking for Uncommon individuals to enhance our vision. We will continue to accomplish our mission by leading with our values of Passion, Courage, Integrity, and Respect in all interactions, making us a six-time Best Places to Work organization. We need uncommon leaders with uncommon qualities to shape our uncommon culture and achieve our uncommon mission.
- 2+ years health care revenue cycle experience within a physician office, hospital, or insurance plan claims processing unit.
- Participate in revenue cycle training
- General knowledge of CPT/HCPCS and ICD.10 coding requirements
- Strong attention to detail outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal traits of a high-level commitment, motivation, energy, team orientation, professionalism, trust, personal honesty and integrity, and a demonstration of placing others in a place of high value.