NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a CSAP Level 3 Ops (Authentication Services) to join our team in New Castle, Delaware (US-DE), United States (US).
* Senior technical analyst will be responsible for performing Level 3 operations work in the Authentication Services space on the enterprise platform, which is supported by 24 / 7 * 365 days across the globe
* Must be willing to work in an operational support environment with various shifts as required. There is NO night shift. But Shift timing as ex, Tue - Sat (9 AM SST to 6 PM SST or 12 PM SST to 9 PM SST) or Sun - Thurs (9 AM SST to 6 PM SST or 12 PM SST to 9 PM SST) or Mon - Fri (9 AM SST to 6 PM SST or 12 PM SST to 9 PM SST)
* This role will require development knowledge so as to work with application developers in troubleshooting issues related to application code. As such, there will not be direct coding to be done. But, will have to work with developers to solve coding related issues in integrating with authentication services technologies
* Strong ability to utilize Unix and Linux systems like Red hat Enterprise Linux 7.x/ 6.x
* Understanding of Web-server, app servers, DMZ, BIG IP, 3DNS, VIP and Firewalls required to support applications utilizing the authentication infrastructure
* The job is heavy on client interaction and requires excellent communication and documentation skills
* Team player should be able to do multitasking and has the ability to work under pressure
* Should have the desire to learn the new technologies and adopt to it
* Support business and work with System administrators, developers and analysts with troubleshooting issues related to application coding.
* Perform change management and incident management utilizing documented procedures through Service Now (SN) tool
* Work with vendor support, System administrators / architects on a regular basis and have the ability to track the issue to closure as Level 3 SME
* Ability to read and analyze logs on UNIX, Linux systems from multiple servers
* Must have good work ethic and follow documented process
* Should have very good attitude and work as a good team player
* Should have the agile personality to proactively take a lead role as needed
* Experience supporting REST and SOAP API web services calls
* Unix/Linux experience
Highly Preferred Skills:
* Strong CSAP experience: Customer Service Assessment Program
* Strong understanding of enterprise network - DMZ, BIG IP, VIP, Firewalls, Proxy
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Good knowledge on Mobile Platforms (IOS, Android)
* Experience with supporting one-time password technology using Voice, SMS, and Biometrics
* Any other experience in the Biometrics (Voice / Face / fingerprinting. etc.) / Dyadic Authentication products/MongoDB
* ITIL / CISSP certification
* Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Job Segment: Open Source, Unix, Linux, Developer, Java, Technology