Current Employees and Contractors Apply HereAdvisor Group Careers
Be a part of the team behind our success! At Advisor Group, we support financial professionals nationwide, the people who help everyday Americans achieve their dreams. We're a billion-dollar business with the mentality and drive of a startup. Join us in building something special.
Sales & Operations Opportunity with Highland Capital
Sales Vice President
Location(s): ALL LOCATIONS & REMOTE
Role Type: Full time
We have an opportunity for a Sales Vice President within Highland Capital Brokerage, a member of Advisor Group. The Sales Vice President is responsible for building ongoing distribution from institutional clients and/or successful independent producers and for meeting an annual minimum production goal through the sale of Life Insurance, Long Term Care, Annuities, and Disability Income products.
- Learn and deliver specific company supported sales concepts in a manner consistent with industry, company, and customer compliance standards
- Participate in ongoing, regular training and practice enhancement programs, and peer-support study groups
- Generate sales of significant target premium through third party producers
- Provide both point-of-sale and post-sale support for producer and client relationships
- Create, maintain, and enhance relationships with independent retail producers, resulting in increased sales
- Create, maintain, and enhance relationships with assigned institutional account offices, their branch managers and insurance specialists resulting in increased sales
- Provide expert assistance to producers in case design and sales presentations
- Work with appropriate new business and marketing staff members to recommend appropriate carrier, product and pricing alternatives
- Work with provided CRM technology for reporting and documentation purposes
- Determine and develop customer profile strategies to assist producers at both institutional and independent outlets to maximize sales opportunities with current and prospective clients
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma (or equivalent) in combination with significant experience will be considered in lieu of degree. Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 3+ years of life insurance sales and/or wholesaling experience
- Series 6, Series 63, Life, Accident & Health licenses
- Ability to travel
- Self-starter, actively pursuing sales outlets and opportunities, and creating new relationships that result in sales and increased target premiums
- Demonstrate confidence and tenacity to continue to strengthen relationships with clients.
- Knowledge of new business and underwriting process with the ability to effectively re-analyze the case when it is different than applied for
- Intermediate level to advanced knowledge of insurance products and technical planning techniques
- Demonstrate ability to effectively present concepts to groups ranging in size from 2-50 people
Current Employees and Contractors Apply Here
- Any of the following designations: CLU, ChFC or CFP; Series 7 and/or Series 24