At Ecolab we are the world's largest sustainability services company focused on industrial water, energy and air applications; delivering significant environmental, social and economic performance benefits to our customers.
What's in it For You:
- Opportunity for a long term career path that allows for exposure into all areas of the Ecolab's supply chain
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits packages in line with market and industry standards
What You Will Do:
- Coach and train the network materials team to drive continuous improvement of the material planning processes.
- Identify and implement best practices to improve results for the identified reporting metrics. Work with the appropriate groups to improve inputs to the process and ongoing continuous improvement.
- Continuously drive the material planning process improvement and collaborate with procurement on the supplier quality management & improvement. Provide plant and planning management ideas on how to maximize performance and customer satisfaction. Generate and implement ideas that improve results related to goals.
- Monitor the plant material planning dashboard in their area of responsibility.
- Lead and participate in internal cross-functional supply chain projects that impact safety, service, cost.
- Effectively communicate, collaborate with suppliers, internal plant personnel, planning, and Supply Chain Management. Own the communication, coordination, and solution when facing supply issues/shortages/hiccups with the right supply issue escalation process. Must show ability to recognize future stock-out dates, inventory needs, future requirements.
- Manage the area of accountability to achieve KPIs as part of the OGSM management process.
- Monitor key master data and supply chain parameters in planning ERP system(s.)
- Manage inventory and achieve required inventory levels at the defined inventory component level across network stocking locations to meet customer service levels. Address inventory imbalances and implement corrective actions.
- Utilize timely and effective communication of issues in purchasing materials that may result in poor plan adherence. This includes providing daily updates to advise both internal and external personnel regarding supplier and open purchase order status exceptions, identifying appropriate re-planning and/or recommended courses of action to minimize non-conformances.
- Understand and resolve areas of risk in the material planning processes that could disrupt the greater supply chain. Tactically identify the risk and implement solutions to eradicate or minimize.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field of study
- 4+ years of applicable Supply Chain Planning experience
- Proficiency with common ERP and planning/materials management/procurement systems and MS Office, primarily Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Immigration sponsorship not available for this role
- Experience working in a plant manufacturing environment
- SAP experience highly desirable
- A track record of successfully delivering to Key Performance Indicators and business objectives
- Strong leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills to drive decisions and build consensus among stakeholders
- APICS Certification preferred
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
US Federal Covid-19 Vaccine Mandate
Due to legal requirements applicable to federal contractors, applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated (i.e., 14 days past the final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine regimen) and provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolabwill provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) withourapplication process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and requireaccommodationassistance in this applicationprocess,pleasecall Ecolab Recruiting Supportat(866) 841-6682forassistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.