Sign-on bonus $1,000!
Ecolab, the leading global developer of premium cleaning, sanitizing and maintenance products and services for the hospitality, institutional and industrialmarketsis seeking aMaintenance Planner Scheduler!This role isresponsibleforthe daily planning of work assignments for plant maintenance operations according to established procedures.
What's in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world's most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!to see our benefits.
What You Will Do:
- Establishesa regular/preventive maintenance strategy and plan
- Coordinateswork assignments of Maintenance Technicians with the Reliability Supervisor, Engineering Manager and Production/Distribution Management
- Receivesand processes work orders
- Procuresspare parts and supplies
- Maintainsall maintenance data and records in the reliability database
- Matchesemployee skills with work assignments and schedule work by employee and shift with direction from supervisor
- Initiateswork assignments based on production, warehousing, and equipment needs and inputs and reviews work for completion and correctness(This assignment is not supervisory, and does not have responsibility for employee performance)
- Plant location:Joliet,
- Work week and shift:Monday-Friday 6:00 AM- 2:00 PM
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years ofexperience in an administrative role
- Strongwritten and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor; comfortable working with vendors and internal customers
- Strong mainframe and PC computer skills in Excel, Word, and Access
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Good numerical skills
- No immigration sponsorship provided
- Mustbe able to lift/carry 50 pounds
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam
- Previous experience working in a chemical and/or manufacturing environment
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Planner
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Technician
- Working knowledge of all electronic and PLC based applications in an industrial environment
- Ability and willingness to learn and apply new technologies and management concepts as adopted by management
- Capable of learning and implementing the functions of CMMS program and its related systems.
- Understanding of mechanical drawings, electrical schematics, and process control documents
- Basic theory and principles of industrial mechanical and electrical systems and equipment
- General knowledge of equipment fabrication
- Understanding of standard preventative maintenance and repair procedures of industrial equipment
- Basic understanding and practice of electrical, electronic and/or mechanical procedures
- Basic understanding and practice of pneumatics, hydraulics, and electronic instrumentation and control devices
- Basic understanding of methods, materials, tools, equipment, and procedures used in the installation, maintenance, repair, alteration, replacement, and repair of industrial mechanical and electrical/electronic equipment
- Basic knowledge of computer systems, process control, and industrial instrumentation
- Advanced shop mathematics
- Familiar with all applicable safety and environmental codes, rules andregulationas applied
- Basiccomputer literacy programs including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, e-mail and calendaring/organizer functions.Specifically,MS Office Suite
- Ability to interface professionally with all other departments
- Ability to be adaptable and demonstrate leadership
- Ability to develop new maintenance standard operating procedures based onmanufacturersrecommendations
- Formal vocational training in plant maintenance activities with emphasis on industrial applications or equivalent job experience in electricity, power distribution, industrialelectrical wiring, mechanics, machine operations, general plumbing, heating ventilation and air conditioning, boiler operations, carpentry
- Advanced applications to Fabrication and Machining and HVAC repairs and CFC certification.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding and practice of electrical, electronic and/or mechanical procedure
- Intermediate to advanced understanding and practice of pneumatics, hydraulics, and electronic instrumentation and control devices
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
US Federal Covid-19 Vaccine Mandate
Due to legal requirements applicable to federal contractors, applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated (i.e., 14 days past the final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine regimen) and provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolabwill provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) withourapplication process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and requireaccommodationassistance in this applicationprocess,pleasecall Ecolab Recruiting Supportat(866) 841-6682forassistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.