As the industry leader in water technology, we're growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world's most vital resource. We are looking for value storytellers who successfully build C-Suite relationships and drive digital transformation to help our industrial customers meet their key business needs.
Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, seeks an Assistant Vice President - Digital Corporate Accounts to join it's Light Industrial and/or Global Food and Beverage team.The Digital Corporate Account Executive will become part of the next generation of sales leaders at Ecolab, leading and leveraging our digital transformation to drive value, cost savings and positive environmental benefits for our customers.
With the aid of best-in-class sales processes, techniques and technologies, this executive will be empowered to shape customer relationships for a strategic set of key corporate accounts and serve as a central point of contact. These customers are adopting industry-leading digital tools and services for their businesses and require individualized solutions.
Location: Remote, anywhere in the United States close to a major airport
What's in it For You:
- You'll join a growth company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits
- A long term, advancing career path in commercial sales management
- Access to the industry's most innovative training programs
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
What You Will Do:
- Build a coalition of support with customer, define specific solutions that align to customer strategy
- Lead, drive and manage engagements for repeatable achievement of revenue and
- Manage a dedicated portfolio of customers
- Identify and articulate business value of solutions for customer organization through demonstrations, storytelling, etc. to provide evidence of business value in the
- Conduct analyses into what customers are using versus their needs, leverage insights to provide guidance and recommendations to customers; drive, retain and optimize their operations
- Engage with and influence decision-makers by providing feedback or insights to help customers define and realize their digital and business transformational targets
- Be the voice of the customer; share customer insights, best practices and connect with internal teams to remove key barriers
- Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach,
sell to and manage customers
- Maintain knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the extended support team
- Bachelor's degree
- 8 years of successful B2B sales experience and/or corporate account sales experience, with a proven track record of selling digital solutions.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role
- Overnight travel of 50%
- MBA preferred
- Management consulting background, including demonstrated large account management success with executive-level sales experience
- Demonstrated large account management success in selected industry with executive-level relationship sales experience
- Experience understanding customers capital and operating expense budgets to drive financial commitment against multi -year digital deals
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
US Federal Covid-19 Vaccine Mandate
Due to legal requirements applicable to federal contractors, applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated (i.e., 14 days past the final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine regimen) and provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolabwill provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) withourapplication process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and requireaccommodationassistance in this applicationprocess,pleasecall Ecolab Recruiting Supportat(866) 841-6682forassistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.