The position of Contract Administrator requires expert level knowledge in acquisition regulations, the Basic Contract’s terms and conditions, Order procedures, proposal preparation, negotiations, and Basic Contract/Order administration. The Contract Administrator must coordinate with the Contract Program Manager on all reporting requirements under the Basic Contract.
• Bachelor’s Degree (advanced degree preferred), and/or;
• Five (5) years of general office experience, including;
• Five (5) years of experience with federal acquisition with direct knowledge and understanding of contract regulations;
• Five (5) years of written and oral communications in an office environment, including;
• Five (5) years of developing, integrating, and implementing acquisition solutions for diverse, highly complex requirements across multiple areas and disciplines;
• Five (5) years of experience utilizing a variety of office software, specifically: MS Word, MS Power Point, MS SharePoint, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
• Possess thorough knowledge of acquisition principles and contracting law;
• Knowledgeable in advising senior level management on acquisition related subjects and liaising with contracting offices;
• Possess thorough knowledge with pre and post award acquisition support functions.
• Excellent communication and confidence including with high-level executives.
• Outstanding organizational skills and work ethic;
• Excellent customer service, written, and oral communications skills, and the ability to engage with high level and public officials, as well as working level colleagues;
• Expertise in interpreting and applying complex regulatory material;
• Ability to work independently and/or as a member of the team to effectively interact with personnel at all levels;
• Provide expert advice on acquisition policies, regulations and procedures to the Acquisition Team, Contracting Officer (CO), COR, Project Managers and other DOS Management.
• Utilize DOS systems including, but not limited to, ARIBA, ILMS, GFMS, and GSD Tracker to enter and retrieve data with the permission of the Government.
• Leads and Assists with the planning and development of acquisition based guides, templates, and instructions on preparing required contracting documents as needed.
• Leads and Assists with Developing procurement SOPs
• Leads on the Advisement of Policy changes
• Leads and participates on Contract file reviews
• Leads and participates in Site visits for contract compliance and analytical studies.