The Boucher Automotive Group Digital Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for growing digital advertising results for our automotive dealerships and constantly developing our organization’s overall digital marketing landscape.
In addition to vendor management, providing oversight on other digital tools/programs such as Chat, Trade Tool, and Vehicle Imaging. This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing, Communications, and Advertising and will work cross-functionally with other internal teams to resolve issues, along with the growth and optimization of these dealer product offerings.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Establish, foster, and maintain partnerships with external media platforms and agencies to develop an effective online advertising strategy for Boucher dealerships.
- Continually expand strategic direction and vision for existing products and services, staying current with emerging technologies and automotive products
- Establish digital advertising best practices with vendors and communicate to key stakeholders to drive change and innovation
- Measure, monitor, and communicate vendor performance, manage quarterly plans, work with brands on go-to-market integration, and work cross-functionally with all departments
- Prioritize roadmaps for new and existing products, actively participate in requirements definition, and present updates to key stakeholders
- Provide oversight and governance on all digital marketing products and platforms, ensuring products and services are functioning properly, and consistently meet the needs of the dealer and customers
- Recommend new product lines or extensions to existing product lines
- Support new product launches, monitor and recommending strategies to enhance operational efficiency
- Track the business value of partnerships and investments
- Conduct market research, vendor research, and present opportunities inclusive of ROI
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience 7-10+ years of digital marketing/performance marketing within a Media agency with automotive clients, automotive OEM, or automotive dealership
- Familiarity with emerging media and tools to support the evolving online landscape
- Familiarity with automotive vendors across multiple digital marketing facets
- Working knowledge with analytics tools such as Google Analytics 360 and bid management/programmatic media tools
- Working knowledge in additional digital marketing platforms (Websites, SEO, SEM, Social, Lead Management/CRM, consumer marketing, etc.)
- Familiarity in vendor negotiation and working with purchasing teams for new vendor procurement
- The ability to balance competing priorities while maintaining effectiveness in a dynamic, often chaotic environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills that involve understanding the audience; getting the message across; presenting information effectively, and communicating openly
- Self-motivated and able to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced sales focused environment
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use your time to focus on the most impactful activities and challenge those that distract from the identified goal
- Ability to build strong relationships, become a trusted advisor, and interact with all levels of dealership personnel
- Ability to influence business partners and manage cross-functional groups
- Ability to adapt to various levels of dealership digital expertise
- Skilled in the use of HTML, Adobe, PowerPoint, Office, Excel, etc.
- Computer skills to develop, maintain, and analyze data
- Business consulting skills, ability to create action plans and track progress
- Valid driver's license
Additional Job Description Preferred Qualifications:
- Dealership/automotive experience
- Digital retail experience (Dealer BDC or Digital Dealer Tool Provider)
Benefits Overview Our comprehensive compensation plan includes the following benefits, in addition to many others:
- Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and personal days
- Healthcare, dental, vision, and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
- Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
- Employee Discounts on products and services volunteer opportunities.
*This position is currently located in Greenfield, WI but will relocate to a new location in Waukesha, WI during 2022.
Email resume to Director of Marketing, Communications, and Advertising, Rebecca Waters via Rebecca@boucher.com.