WHAT YOU'LL DO
As part of BCG, Platinion solves the most daunting challenges that companies face today, accelerating digital excellence to unlock potential, drive growth and deliver purpose for our clients. The Senior Marketing Specialist will play a key role in executing the marketing strategy for Platinion in North America. Reporting to the Platinion Senior Marketing Manager and working in partnership with the regional Platinion marketing teams and business leadership and the broader BCG marketing community, the Senior Marketing Specialist will conceive, produce, and optimize multimedia campaigns across external and internal channels to amplify our work, showcase our people, and demonstrate our value to clients.
Apply a strategic and creative approach to craft compelling campaigns in support of business and go-to-market priorities for both internal and external audiences
Establish and manage relationships and day-to-day activities with internal and external marketing and communications partners, including Platinion regional marketers, BCG global marketing team, media relations, designers, external writers, etc.
Elevate our social media presence, amplifying priority topics and thought leadership; Manage social media pipeline and calendar
Oversee ongoing website maintenance and optimization initiatives. Update existing content including content, images, etc. with additional emphasis towards improving UI/UX and SEO
Write and edit content in support of our brand narrative, including newsletters, emails, collateral, short form copy, teasers, infographics, and captions
Develop KPIs for each platform, with a clear path to achieve and track against benchmarks and leverage data from marketing platforms (e.g. Power BI, Sprinklr) to inform
Use Adobe Creative Suite to design engaging assets for social media, website, and internal newsletters, as well as for internal needs
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Storytelling across all media and platforms to grow and engage our internal and external audiences with smart and differentiating content
- Thriving in collaborative yet dynamic environments and in building relationships at all levels - driving consensus, persuading, influencing and negotiating
- Staying up-to-date on the latest trends, best-in-class practices, and platform rules across digital channels
- Staying organized and on-task amidst a high volume and variety of complex projects and stakeholders; comfort with agile sprints a plus
- Analyzing data and drawing conclusions
- Bringing your best every day with a focus on driving business value
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic achievements required, ideally in marketing or business administration or other related subjects
- 5-7 years of related professional experience in areas including B2B marketing, marketing operations or marketing strategy. Agency or professional services experience considered a plus
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills; Ability to quickly package complex materials for senior audiences with well-structured storylines and clear navigation
- Demonstrated fluency in multichannel marketing, including web, email and social media
- Proven website management / content updating experience
- Short form writing and editing experience
- Familiarity with graphic design and working in adobe creative suite, Wordpress website management and basic HTML
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics)
YOU'LL WORK WITH
In addition to working directly with key stakeholders in Platinion in North America and around the world, this role will partner with an extended team across BCG's global, local and PA marketing teams, especially those within Digital BCG.
Effective November 1, 2021, all new US hires must be fully vaccinated* or subject to a religious or medical exemption.
*two weeks after receiving the final dose of a WHO-approved COVID-19 vaccine
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.