* Enjoy tackling complex and exciting challenges?
* Want to develop your skills and achieve success?
* Appreciate a culture based on teamwork and respect?
Moog, Salt Lake City, Utah is looking for an Electro/Mechanical Assembler II to support Electronic Test Department.
- Perform electrical and mechanical assembly on a variety of components, sub-assemblies, top assemblies and all types of rework.
- Asist supervisor in diagnostic/problem solving and training other employees.
- Receive guidance from supervision, meet deadlines, follow work rules, safety practices, company and work procedures.
- Use basic electronic test equipment, multimeters, oscilliscopes, function generators, etc.
- Read and follow written instructions for test procedures.
- Read schematics is also highly recommended.
- High School diploma or GED
- No formal schooling required, but electrical/mechanical experience is desired (2 years)
- Ability to read blueprints/drawings to determine proper wiring of product
- Electrical experience with ability to solder, use basic electronic test equipment. (Ohm meter, multi-meter, power meter, etc.)
- In-depth working knowledge and use of equipment such as: basic hand tools, soldering irons, socket wrench, screw drivers, drill, etc. and electronic diagnostic equipment such as digital multi meter, oscilloscopes, frequency & pulse counters, spectrum analyzers, signal and function generators, network analyzers power meters, environmental test chambers, vibration tables, and vibration analyzers.
- Read and understand schematic diagrams for troubleshooting purposes.
- Able to work in a structured team environment.
- Soldering is a plus, but not required.
EOE/AA Minority/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Female/Disability/Veteran
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran