Cardno is looking for a Digital Technology Coordinator. This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States.
Primary Objective: As part of the Global Digital Technology Team, the Digital Technology Coordinator will:
- Assist the Global Digital Technology team to drive the development, management, delivery and maintenance of engineering infrastructure and resources across Cardno
- Work with the Digital Engineering/BIM Center of Excellence to develop and implement processes and strategies to increase Cardno's digital engineering maturity
- Enable effective use of digital technology across project phases centered on development, management, delivery and maintenance of engineering deliverables
- Support the Global Digital Technology team toundertake any operational administrative tasks including license tracking, renewals, configuration, system updates, staff support & documentation.
- Work closely with technical leads and interface with IT and vendors to ensure software deployments are consistent and released in a timely manner
- Provide BIM technology support, primarily relating to (but not limited to) Autodesk and Bentley applications and platforms
- Configuration and administration of Common Data Environments (CDE), primarily Autodesk BIM 360 and Bentley ProjectWise
- Partner with internal clients to support their technological needs and deliver improved project outcomes
- Assist in the population of software information to relevant knowledge management systems
- Work within a global team with a focus on knowledge sharing and enablement
- Ongoing evaluation of software portfolio with a focus on business requirements and priorities
- Monitor and maintain engineering technology software performance and library content
- Monitor and maintain software licenses and versioning
- Provide technical and functional support for engineering software solutions to the business.
Knowledge, Skills and Expertise:
The Engineering Technology Coordinator will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 8-10 years professional experience
- Experience supervision of staff
- Experience working in the engineering industry, preferably with a civil infrastructure focus
- Experience in CAD/BIM systems administration is essential
- Extensive experience with Autodesk and Bentley software installation, configuration, and support
- Experience in model authoring, coordination and delivery would be highly beneficial
- Experience with virtualization of engineering software is highly beneficial
- Understanding of ISO19650 principles is highly beneficial
- Experience with coding for software customization (Python, Batch, Lisp, .NET, etc) and platforms such as Forge and iModel would be beneficial
- Experience in the use of software deployment such as SCCM or Intune considered favorable
- Ability to implement and oversee change management processes
- Strong data analysis skills with an eye for detail
- Effective communication skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to make decisions, use initiative and work under pressure
- Enthusiastic approach to work and a drive to learn and develop new skills.
Benefit eligible employees are offered a variety of plans to help address their health and welfare needs, as well as the needs of their families. Our comprehensive benefits package includes competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, EAP, paid parental leave, health and financial wellness programs, student debt repayment program, life and disability coverage as well as a 401(k) retirement plan with a company match.
Equal Opportunity statement for US based applicantsCardno has a long standing policy of Equal Opportunity in employment. Our practice is to fill positions by selecting applicants who can perform the work in a competent and professional manner. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. At any time, if you need an accommodation during the application process, please contact Human Resources.
Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from any 3rd party agencies. No fee will be paid to 3rd parties who submit unsolicited resumes to any Cardno employee. Resumes from approved vendors must be specifically requested by Cardno and approved by the Cardno Talent Acquisition Team.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP on this URL https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)