Current employees and contingent workers click to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.Clear Channel Outdoor
Job Summary:Drives revenue on our assets through a deep understanding of clients' needs and the local marketplace, coaching and guiding the sales team, and successfully delivering company initiatives. This would include leading, coaching and mentoring team members to their greatest sales potential.
- Oversees the hiring, training, evaluating and assisting of a motivated staff to carry out sales functions.
- Manages and coaches sales team and holds them accountable against metrics.
- Ensure client results, satisfaction and retention and attend sales meetings with key clients to accelerate the sales cycle, grow the account, and demonstrate commitment to client success.
- Drives for revenue goal attainment, both quarterly and annually while reporting, revenue projections and forecasts.
- Engages with a National Sales Team and their supporting members to develop impactful and effective marketing resources.
- Implements targeted, customer-centric initiatives that drive revenue growth by leveraging appropriate resources and partnering with key stakeholders.
- Works with sales team members and management in developing business pitches and sales presentations that support the product value proposition or client business objectives.
- Work with Vice-President of Sales on inventory pricing and maximization inventory utilization.
- Leads the strategic development of client campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree required with a preference in business and/or marketing.
- Graduate degree is a plus.
- 3-5 years leading a sales organization with specific accomplishments in roles directly empowering sales teams, building relationships with all levels of an organization and driving cultural change.
- Media sales experience; understanding of broadcast and internet/digital applications preferred but not required.
- Strong local and regional agency and direct client/brand relationships.
- Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of the changing landscape of integrated marketing.
- The ability to anticipate, meet and/or exceed customer needs, wants and expectations.
- The ability to adapt to all situations and personality types in the sales staff and client base.
- Strong account management/oversight.
- Coaching the performance of others to help them achieve agree upon results.
- Has demonstrated ability to make business and staffing decisions while creating positive energy with the team; leads through all circumstance and challenges.
- Has extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
- Has deep knowledge of media and advertising industry, business cycles, key revenue and expense drivers.
- Possess deep and broad business acumen with strong analytical, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Able to multi-task and balance multiple priorities.
- Has excellent verbal and written communications skills including delivering effective presentations and leading meetings.
- Is proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Focusing on the Bottom Line - Attacks everything with drive and energy with an eye on the bottom line; not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known; drives to finish everything he/she starts.
- Making Tough People Calls - Reads people accurately; can diagnose strengths, weaknesses, and potential; knows what skills are required to fill a job or role; hires the best.
- Understanding Business - Knows the business and the mission-critical technical and functional skills needed to do the job; understands various types of business propositions and understands how businesses operate in general, Sales Management.
- Getting Organized - Is well organized, resourceful, and well planning; effective and efficient at marshalling multiple resources to get things done; foresees and plans around obstacles.
- Getting Work Done Through Others - Manages people well; gets the most and best out of the people he/she has; sets and communicates guiding goals; measures accomplishments, holds people accountable, and gives useful feedback; delegates and develops.
- Inspiring Others - Is skilled at getting individuals, teams, and an entire organization to perform at a higher level and to embrace change; negotiates skillfully to achieve a fair outcome or promote a common cause.
- Negotiation - Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups; can settle differences with minimum noise; can win concessions without damaging relationships.
- Culture - provides a positive and engaging office environment and team building approach.
- Positivity - ability to positively influence change and direction within professional environment.
The demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee must have the ability to sit and/or stand at a desk for a minimum of 8 hours a day and complete tasks requiring repetitive use of hands.
- Employee must have the ability to lift and move items up to 15 pounds.
- Employee must have the ability to see written documents and computer screens, and to adjust focus.
- This job is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment.
- Ability to travel outside of the office 50% of the time for periodic corporate meetings and industry events.
- Access to a reliable vehicle and possess valid driver's license.
LocationChicago, IL: 4000 South Morgan St, 60609
Position Type Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.