Founded in 1984, Firetrol is the national leader in fire protection & life safety services. We are currently seeking a skilled Fire Sprinkler Technician to join our team of the best fire protection professionals in the industry.
Execute complex installation and/or service tasks for a breadth of product lines. Identify and resolve issues while conducting the following tasks:
- Read and interpret blueprints to install prefabricated fire sprinkler systems
- Installation of fire sprinkler systems in new construction, retrofits, and tenant improvement type projects
- Cut, thread, and groove pipe to specifications, using tools such as saws and pipe threaders.
- Work and coordinate with various contractors and trades to resolve coordination conflicts in the field.
- Ability to manage job scheduling and job progress in an efficient and cost effective manner, with a strong focus on quality
- Provide support, guidance, and expertise to other field installers and helpers
- Job often requires continuous standing, walking and climbing, often while carrying construction equipment and materials in excess of 50lbs.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- At least ten (10) years' experience in field installation or service of fire sprinkler systems.
- Working knowledge of wet, dry, and pre-action systems as well as backflow and fire pumps
- Proficient in NFPA 13, 20 & 24 code requirements.
- Knowledge of the fire protection industry
- Knowledge and observance of OSHA safety standards
- Ability to read and interpret fire system design drawings
- Ability to use trade-appropriate tools to perform daily pipe fitting duties efficiently and safety
- Ability to train others to use trade-appropriate tools efficiently and safely.
Outstanding Wages, Benefits and Career Growth:
Firetrol offers a full benefit package including health, vision, dental, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, PTO, and a 401(k) with a generous match and immediate vesting.
Visit for more information on Firetrol.
**Firetrol Protection Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.