At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial cultureencourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain,finance, HR,product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
We are holding on-site "open interviews" every Wednesday & Thursday, from 1pm - 3pm. Our address is 2000 Commerce Center Drive, Franklin OH 45005
- Know and fully understand process needs at all times.
- Help to monitor all production and scrap goals consistently.
- Check moisture levels on every stack.
- Check Caliper of all loads across the web of the corrugator.
- Manage consistant height of the loads off the corrugator.
- Assist wet end operator with help to maintain quality sheets off the corrugator.
- Complete tracking sheets to be used by the plant for compliance to quality.
- Monitor and set up the tracks or W.I.P. areas for the Process Department..
- Have the ability to drive a forklift and assist in clean up operations.
- Assist in any fashion to keep the corrugator up and running at an acceptable rate.
- Helps to maintain all work areas/machines in good manufacturing housekeeping conditions at all times.
- Performs all duties with minimal supervision.
- Assist in production related issues.
- Performs all other duties or tasks as required by supervision.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Follows all Company rules and guidelines.
- Avoid unsafe practices or carelessness. Follow all Company safety rules and policies. Follow all safety rule specific to each machine and/or department.
- Cooperate with fellow employees.
- Is waste conscious of efforts and materials at all times.
- Attempts to achieve quality product.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be a team player with a "can do" attitude.
- Should possess basic mechanical skills.
- Must be capable of working in hot, dusty areas.
- Must be capable of standing for long periods of time.
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry 25 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
- Must be knowledgeable of quality standards.
- Must be able to train.
- Must demonstrate proficient knowledge of machine.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have basic computer and math skills.
- Must be able to read basic English.
- Due to fluctuating production levels employees may be asked to work beyond normally scheduled work hours or less than normally scheduled work hours. Employees may be required to work weekends or partial weekends on a scheduled basis. You may also be called in during non-scheduled hours.
- Regularly required to stand, sit, move about facility, climb stairs, bend, twist, kneel, crouch or crawl, use hands and fingers to touch, handle, or feel objects, tools and controls, grasp, push, pull, reach with hands and arms, lift above shoulder level. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publicly post salary information on job boards.
Novolex is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company's application process should contact Jamie Wells at email@example.com.
Novolex™ an Equal Opportunity Employer.