This leadership role is vital in Ecolab's commitment to building a High Performing Organization. As plant Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) leader, you will drive the implementation, growth, and sustainability of TPM as "how we do the work". Being a member of the plant leadership team, you will offer TPM leadership and expertise and be key in building the capability of all TPM Pillars. This is the perfect job if you are self-motivated, with a bias for action, a sense of urgency, and tendency to quickly take personal responsibility to drive improvements and achieve manufacturing excellence.
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity for a long-term career path within Ecolab Supply Chain
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What you will do:
- Align plant resources with business priorities of Safety, Quality, Service and Savings and assist in the creation, deployment, and execution of the site Master Plan
- Serve as the site TPM Steering Committee Lead and be an active stakeholder in all TPM pillars
- Actively participate as a hands-on operations team member, engaging in daily management systems and identifying opportunities for improvement on a continuous basis
- Advocate for and be a change leader in a continuous improvement environment by prioritizing and managing CI initiatives
- Mentor and develop direct reporting team members to their next level in the TPM journey using a 70/20/10 developmental learning strategy.
- Deliver a loss mentality across the business using structured loss analysis to identify the biggest opportunities using sound continuous improvement methodology and tools to systemically identify and minimize our major losses.
- Engage and coach project teams to advance the site Vision and Compelling Business Needs (CBN) and drive productivity efficiency and loss elimination
- Lead the site's progression through Ecolab's internal TPM Assessment journey
- Deliver TPM training aligned with training plans and support the skills required to create a Loss Analysis culture.
- Participate as a member of the regional TPM Community of Practice (CoP), sharing best practices and driving the organization to high performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Logistics, Science, Business, or other related area
- 6+ years of experience in a manufacturing, supply chain environment
- 2+ years of experience in CI Systems methodology (TPM, Lean Manufacturing, or Six Sigma)
- Experience in coaching and leading cross-functional teams, especially in productivity efficiency and loss elimination (Root Cause Analysis, Kaizen, PDCA) projects
- Working knowledge of TPM and HPO principals and methodology (5S, Autonomous Maintenance, Planned Maintenance, Focused Improvement, Visual Management, Kaizen, Organizational Design)
- Immigration Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
- Advanced degree
- 10 years of experience in a manufacturing, supply chain environment
- 3+ years leading TPM implementation and lean six sigma in a manufacturing setting
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to set a vision, manage change, develop others, and strategically plan for continuous improvement.
- Ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders and influence at all levels of the organization
- Strong financial acumen with costing background
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
- Experience leading process improvement projects for chemical processes
- Proven experience driving culture change using sound change management methodology
Our strategy is "TPM is how we do the work". We focus TPM activities and training around Compelling Business Needs (CBN) to ensure alignment with business objectives. We will manage TPM around a set of standard procedures and processes that are agreed upon centrally and deployed locally, via the TPM managers. Our aim is for all plants to have a roadmap towards world class manufacturing standards (based on the TPM audit process) both in process as well as actual deliverables across safety, quality, servi
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
US Federal Covid-19 Vaccine Mandate
Due to legal requirements applicable to federal contractors, applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated (i.e., 14 days past the final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine regimen) and provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolabwill provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) withourapplication process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and requireaccommodationassistance in this applicationprocess,pleasecall Ecolab Recruiting Supportat(866) 841-6682forassistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.