NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a UAT Tester to join our team in Sante Fe, New Mexico (US-NM), United States (US).
NTT DATA seeks a UAT Tester to join our team in Sante Fe, NM. (100% Remote until Covid restrictions are lifted)
Job Responsibilities Include:
* The Tester will conduct all testing and evaluation of project initiatives and identify issues in software or services.
* The Tester will analyze discrepancies in service or performance and make recommendations for product or service updates.
* As necessary, the Tester will help with UAT testing to plan and organize UAT, coordinate and monitor testing, monitor defects, create defect reports, work with vendors and the state to resolve the defects/bugs.
* The Tester will ensure software testing is done on-time and as planned and notify management about bottle-necks and other issues and risks.
* Bachelor's degree with minimum 2 years of work experience OR minimum of 5 years testing work experience without a Bachelor's degree
* Minimum 3+ years' experience on one or more Eligibility, Medicaid, or Health and Human Services (HHS) IT projects
* Minimum 3+ years' experience involved in mid-scale or large-scale system development projects (including using test automation, test strategy, developing and executing test scripts and test plans)
* Ability to develop effective, positive working relationships with both internal and external contacts.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Working knowledge of MS Office products, e.g. Word, Excel and online applications.
* Defect/bug management and familiarity with defect management tools (Bugzilla, JIRA etc.)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Santa Fe
Job Segment: Consulting, Testing, Cloud, Technology