Videographer sets up, tests, operates, and troubleshoots broadcast quality video cameras, and associated video production equipment including tripods, fiber optic transmitters, audio mixers, lighting, and other associated audiovisual equipment to support video productions.
Work is located in Washington, DC. This position requires current TS/SCI adjudicated within the last 36 months. Some local travel with the client may be required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide daily support as videographer using a broadcast quality video camera to document official events and functions such as meetings, presentations, news conferences, and special engagements.
* Provide daily support as audio technician using portable mixer and boom microphone to capture remarks during official events and functions such as meetings, presentations, news conferences, and special engagements.
* Provide daily support as light technician using LED and PAR lights to light official events and functions such as meetings, presentations, news conferences, and special engagements.
* Set up and operate video cameras, microphones, video monitors, recording equipment, fiber optic transmitters, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards in support of official events and functions.
* Setup and test equipment prior to the start of events and use basic troubleshooting measures to resolve common equipment issues.
* Clean and maintain audio and video equipment and store properly.
* Ingest and label all video footage with proper metadata and upload into internal archives.
* Ensure the safe storage and integrity of data.
* Provide customers with solutions to changing requirements/platforms
* Respond to other work centers for surge support
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* AS/AA Degree in Digital Media, Video Production or equivalent training in related field
* Three plus (3+) years of experience with professional video cameras (field, studio and/or robotic)
* Ability to effectively communicate with government clients
* Ability to work independently
Federal Background Investigation REQUIRED - please read.
The selected candidates for this position must be able to successfully obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated government background investigation. This background investigation requires U.S. citizenship and will include an investigation of your financial, education, employment, medical, residence, and personal records. The cost of this investigation will be paid by TWD & Associates.