Multimedia Artist and Animator
Responsible for designing and developing computer, online, or multimedia graphics, animation, audio, and video production. Designs content materials for special projects.
- Design computer-based, Web-based, or multimedia-based layout, graphics, animation, video, sound and/or content for use in presentations, video productions, multimedia programs, Web sites, CDs, DVDs, emails, and other electronic media.
- Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional images.
- Work with client to compile specifications.
- Concept and draw out sketches.
- Assemble, typeset, scan and produce digital art.
- Secure illustrative materials.
- Develop layout design.
- Submit to manager for review.
- Proofread and edit copy.
- Prepare training manuals, flyers, logos, letterheads, trademarks, newsletters, and packaging.
- Collaborate with SCOE and commercial printers regarding format and print specification.
- Provide technical consultation.
- Contact vendors about products.
- Create and install special effects.
- Maintain configuration control systems.
- Produce multimedia campaigns.
- Handle budget and scheduling for campaigns.