Join our growing team as a Sr. Procurement Manager!
This role drives the strategy and process development for procurement with respect to the New Product Development of Equipment for Ecolab companies. The individual will have responsibility to drive supplier and partner choice boards, partnering with Engineering and business stakeholders, drive cost analysis discussion and benchmarking, assess make vs buy reviews and communication, drive strategy of New Product Development, and drive supply chain resiliency through the execution of the aligned strategy. Lead the procurement of direct materials, equipment or indirect services through the development of strategic business relationships domestically and/or internationally. In collaboration with manufacturing; logistics, research & development and business units, this take charge leader will lead the step change improvement of world class sourcing in order to deliver incremental total delivered cost efficiency, security of supply, supplier innovation and process improvements. This role will effectively institutionalize process developments through integrating best practices across multiple functions and strategic sourcing teams.
If you are a passionate professional that is seeking opportunity, advancement and a rewarding career, we invite you to apply. This is a great opportunity to join a highly recognized global growth company offering competitive compensation and benefits in addition to career growth.
What You Will Do:
- Identifies, develops, and implements global and regional sourcing strategies to reduce total delivered cost, mitigate headwinds, and improve security of supply.
- Maintains and applies a broad understanding of financial management principles to ensure decisions are fiscally sound and responsible.
- Provides leadership, coaching and feedback on the Total Delivered Cost sourcing process to build capability and mature practices across a global team
- Effectively communicates strategies, results, and metrics to leadership teams as required.
- Develops contract strategies and effectively negotiates key commercial and supply positions to the benefit of Ecolab business requirements and goals.
- Stays abreast of industry trends for assigned categories. Provides guidance and recommendations to business units to support margin and top line growth.
- Effectively implements strategic supplier strategies and initiatives to achieve maximum value at both a regional and global level.
- Develops, aligns, and drives strategic projects to improve procurement processes, tools, and efficiencies.
- Implements purchasing infrastructure in conjunction with functions and supply chain to assure availability at required quality and cost.
- Leads, coaches, and develops direct reports and/or cross functional teams to ensure strong performance and build high performing teams.
- Interviews, identifies, and recommends strong talent for the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or related field
- 7 years of related, professional experience in Procurement, Business, Technical or Supply Chain related field
- No immigration sponsorship available
- Advanced degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Business, Finance or related field
- Procurement, commercial and/or technical experience with equipment and packaging
- Experience in the equipment and packaging industry
- Demonstrated history of leadership, teamwork, and project management skills
- Demonstrated competitive drive and strong orientation for results and achievement
- Demonstrated skills in clear communication and presentation
- Demonstrated professionalism and strong presence in interactions with others
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
US Federal Covid-19 Vaccine Mandate
Due to legal requirements applicable to federal contractors, applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated (i.e., 14 days past the final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine regimen) and provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolabwill provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) withourapplication process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and requireaccommodationassistance in this applicationprocess,pleasecall Ecolab Recruiting Supportat(866) 841-6682forassistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.