Ecolab Company has an opening for a Sr. Procurement Manager within our Global Procurement Team in Naperville, IL. If you are a passionate professional that is seeking opportunity, advancement, and a rewarding career we invite you to apply. This is a great opportunity to join a highly recognized global growth company offering competitive compensation and benefits in addition to career growth.
This take-charge leader will lead the development of sourcing strategies within our Indirect Procurement group for IT, Commercial Digital Solutions including Software Platforms, Mobile and Digital Development, and IT categories within a global team. The strong performer will be recognized as procurement strategy expert and will collaborate with teams developing commercial IT solutions to accelerate our growth, which may include IT, supply chain, logistics, sales, marketing, HR, and suppliers to identify and drive total delivered cost savings, security of supply, innovation, and process improvements. The strong performer can expect further career advancement with Ecolab and will have the opportunity to move into other procurement and supply chain leadership roles within the organization. This is an exciting opportunity to advance your career with a stable growing company!
The strong performer can expect further career advancement with Ecolab and will have the opportunity to move into other procurement and supply chain leadership roles within the organization. This is an exciting opportunity to advance your career with a stable growing company!
What You Will Do:
- Identifies, develops, and implements global and regional sourcing strategies to reduce total delivered cost, mitigate headwinds, and improve security of supply.
- Provides leadership, coaching and feedback on the Total Delivered Cost (RFP, RFI, RFX) sourcing process to build capability and mature practices across a global team
- Conducts global calls with procurement around the world to communicate global strategy and ensure regional implementation and local execution.
- Effectively communicates strategies, results, and metrics to senior leadership.
- Develops contract strategies and effectively negotiates key commercial and supply positions for to the benefit of Ecolab business requirements and goals.
- Stays abreast of industry trends for assigned categories. Provides guidance and recommendations to business units to support margin and top line growth.
- Effectively implements strategic supplier strategies and initiatives to achieve maximum value at both a regional and global level.
- Develops, aligns, and drives strategic projects to improve procurement processes, tools, and efficiencies
- Implements purchasing infrastructure in conjunction with functions and supply chain to assure availability at required quality & costs levels
- Leads, coaches, and develops direct reports or cross functional teams to ensure strong performance and build high performing teams
- Interviews, identifies, and recommends strong talent for the organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, or related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience in procurement, IT, finance, or supply chain
- Strong communication skills with experience communicating with executes
- Experience with structuring and leading complex negotiations with suppliers like: Microsoft, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Immigration Sponsorship is not offered for this role
- Advanced degree in Supply Chain, Business, Finance, or related field
- Demonstrated history of leadership, teamwork, and project management skills
- Demonstrated competitive drive and strong orientation for results and achievement
- Demonstrated professionalism and strong presence in interactions with others
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
Covid-19 Vaccine Notice
Due to local mandates and customer requirements, applicants for certain customer-facing positions must be fully vaccinated (which in some situations requires a booster if eligible), unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab. You will be asked for proof of your vaccination status.All applicants should be aware that Ecolab is a federal contractor. If the federal contractor vaccine mandate is reinstated in its current form, all Ecolab employees will need to be vaccinated, or have an approved religious or medical accommodation in place.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolabwill provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) withourapplication process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and requireaccommodationassistance in this applicationprocess,pleasecall Ecolab Recruiting Supportat(866) 841-6682forassistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.