Join Ecolab's Corporate Logistics team in Saint Paul as an Associate Logistics Manager supporting North America Transportation Logistics service and carrier performance management. The individual in this role will be responsible for managing day-to-day carrier performance, holding carriers accountable for results, and developing and driving corrective action plans while maintaining Ecolab's top priority of safety first. The ideal candidate must be a self-directed achiever with ability to influence and effectively communicate vertically, horizontally and across the organization and with all levels of external partners.
What You Will Do:
- Effectively manage TL, LTL, Intermodal, and Parcel carrier performance - prioritizing Safety, Service, and Savings across an assigned region and carrier portfolio
- Utilize and drive continuous improvement across robust analytical tools to identify root cause and implement carrier corrective action plans resulting from day to day and trendable failures
- Partner with Sr. Transportation Leadership and Procurement to support RFP events and off cycle activities which align with Carrier Management strategy
- Assist in dedicated carrier network design, analysis, and sourcing activities
- Support carrier transition processes, including implementation planning, communication, and execution
- Own responsibility and drive regular carrier performance reviews across assigned portfolio
- Lead collaborative initiatives with internal and external stakeholders to develop and improve operational transportation processes and procedures
- Function as transportation subject matter expert on assigned special projects and corporate initiatives
- Prepare and present summary performance data and failure action plans at weekly business reviews
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years' experience in logistics, transportation, warehousing or related operations
- No immigration sponsorship available for this position
- Relocation is not available for this position
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics, Engineering, or Transportation
- 3+ years' experience in transportation management
- Experience with 5S, LSS, Lean or Continuous Improvement Processes
- Project management and process improvement skills
- SQL data query experience
- Experience in a related industry (food and beverage, health and hygiene products, pharmaceuticals, etc.) preferably, managing a chemical supply chain
- Ability to effectively partner cross-functionally, across all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail, and written and verbal communication skills
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
US Federal Covid-19 Vaccine Mandate
Due to legal requirements applicable to federal contractors, applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated (i.e., 14 days past the final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine regimen) and provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolabwill provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) withourapplication process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and requireaccommodationassistance in this applicationprocess,pleasecall Ecolab Recruiting Supportat(866) 841-6682forassistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.