Promotion from within is a creed in which we have always believed and practiced wherever possible. Our key people grew up in the organization and were graduates, if you will, of one or another of our training programs. For example, our Management Training Program is a semi-formal on-the-job training program which helps individuals who qualify to accelerate advancement into Sales Manager positions.
We believe in decentralization, true opportunity for individuals to succeed within the limits of their own capabilities and, above all else, opportunity to share in the risk and profit of our operations. This means that we offer base salaries and monthly bonuses to our employees. The higher people rise in our organization, the more their total compensation increases, all related to results actually created, the outcome of which translates into some rather amazing incomes.
We like to believe that our organization practices true modern capitalistic philosophy which, oversimplified, means we each share in the results created in proportion to our contribution to these results.
Your career success begins with us! To express our sincerity, we give you:
- Freedom to be on your own within the security of the corporate structure. Freedom to become your own boss, to be trusted to carry out your responsibilities.
- Opportunity to be part of a company that values long-term commitment.
- Control to be responsible for your own career growth with encouragement to strive ever higher.
- Openness in which information is given and shared freely.
- Financial Rewards that are at first competitive, and later substantially higher.
- Forum for Open Communication to all levels of management without fear of reprisal.
- Security of knowing that the R. S. Hughes Company has substantial financial strength and puts a great deal of effort into protecting the longevity of its future.
- Protection of a medical, dental, and vision insurance program, wellness plan, short-term & long-term disability plans, health care & dependent care FSA, employee assistance program, commuter benefits, and a life insurance policy.
- Benefits of a 401(k) plan with company match, annual leave, and six legal holidays.
- Financial Support in the way of emergency loans and (at management discretion) a year-end bonus.
- Comfort in knowing that we will not tolerate prejudice anywhere within our company.
- Nurturing Environment that encourages leadership, entrepreneurship, self-motivation, intelligence, hard work, desire to excel, integrity and character.
- Patience to allow you to receive the help and time required to achieve your potential.
- Possibility to move geographically while remaining with the company.
- Fun Times that professionals share while in the pursuit of high achievement and measurable results.