The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision:To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!Job Description
- Lead the Line Leaders on the training tools, train and qualify the trainers on the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Develop plant wide training strategy/curriculum
- Able to effectively work with all departments to track all documents related to training
- Perform audits of training processes to ensure plant is at 100%
- Development of qualification cards
- Must be able to identify continuous improvement projects and follow up
- Develop department specific orientation and FLD training. Once developed, manage the FLD and department specific orientation program.
- Assist in the planning and development of a training center on site for CBT, OJT, and course training.
- Participate in the development of Skills needs assessment for the plant and document the Best Practice.
- Assist in developing training needs prioritization.
- Qualification Process Development - assist in developing the process for qualifying all employees in the plant and managing the process once in place.
- Work with KHMS PM Pillar to identify Breakdown Causes Due to Lack of Skills. Use this information to develop training objectives and plans for the departments as needed.
- Participate in the development of the Training Plan for the plant - annually.
- Work with departments on identifying SME's and develop Training plans for Trainers.
- Track and monitor all compliance training for the plant
- Assist in orientations of new hires
- Participate in the QRMP audit and assist in the development of procedures and corrective actions
- Oversee and lead the implementation of the QRMP (Quality Risk Management Process) system and operational standards as outlined in the plant accountability list.
- Approximately 600 employees: 1 manufacturing location
- Position will require daily use of computer programs including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access. Working knowledge of machinery and processes.
Associates or BS, or equivalent experience in human resources or related field required. Applicants must possess between 1-3 years' experience in human resources. Strong PC skills, Excel, PowerPoint, and HRIS systems are required. The incumbent should have desire and willingness to obtain and maintain necessary HR Certification work as on-going professional development
- Employee is expected to be proficient and competent after 6 months on the job.
- Must understand and have working knowledge of the operational processes in the plant.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of leadership (orally and written).
- Good organization and time management skills - employee must be detailed oriented.
- Employee must be able to perform duties with minimal direction or supervision.
- Must be able to Flex Shifts.
- Strong desktop publishing skills using Microsoft Office tools.
- Must be able to perform HR assignments as directed by the Sr. HR Business Partner
Number Supervised: Direct: 0 Indirect: 0Location(s)Dover Plant
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Underrepresented Ethnic Minority Groups/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected classes.In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for protected individuals, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contactHRCompliance@kraftheinz.comfor assistance.
It is the continuing policy of The Kraft Heinz Company to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
Final candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship. Exceptions requesting work visa sponsorship will be reviewed on a case to case basis.