Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
Shift: Sunday-Thursday 5pm-1:30am or complete
Sign on Bonus: $2,000
Ensures effective preventative maintenance plans and schedules for all facility equipment and systems.
Diagnoses Materials Handling Equipment and Automated Picking System-related error conditions occurring in the Distribution Center and repairs appropriately.
Oversees any maintenance, modifications, and/or system upgrades of Materials Handling Equipment and Automated Picking System controls.
Assesses the efficiency of materials handling equipment and automated picking systems and defines necessary modifications.
Performs routine preventive maintenance tasks to ensure continued productivity with warehouse operations.
Maintains CMMS/EAM system on repairs required and performed on equipment in the Distribution Center.
Manages the inventory of spare parts.
Must be willing to work extended hours, as needed, in order to meet productivity goals.
Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires some technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires at least two (2) years related and progressively responsible experience; strong electrical background preferred.
1. Strong technical and operational knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment and systems. Strong aptitude for repair and maintenance activities.
2. Ability to read and interpret CAD layouts, illustrated parts breakdown (IPB) diagrams, and electrical circuitry diagrams and drawings.
3. Ability to diagnose and repair electrical and mechanical issues. Issues may include the testing, replacement or repair electrical systems including three phase or single phase electrical systems up to 600volts, AC or DC motors, power supplies, frequency drives, servo drives, transformers, motor starters, proximity sensors, encoders, photo eyes, programmable logic controllers (PLC), HMI's, PLC Inputs/Outputs.
4. Ability to test equipment and instrumentation system including electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, refrigeration, and water treatment chemicals.
5. Knowledge of programmable logic controllers (PLCs) preferred. Ability to read electrical schematic, wiring diagrams, and PLC ladder and block logic. Ability to load programs or configure PLC's, HMI, scanners
6. Ability to program basic changes to PLC controllers including modifying timing, adding alarms and logic for additional inputs or outputs. Ability to properly wire additional devices to PLC's and other controllers.
7. Working knowledge of computer systems and personal computers. Computer hardware experience including the installation and setup of hard drives, RAM, network cards, monitor cards, and motherboards.
8. Computer software experience including MS office (Excel, Word, IM), MHE software such as RSLogix, Sort Director, GSMi, IPoint, Flex Sort, etc.
9. Technical knowledge and skills include the diagnosing of electrical control issues to a component level. Component level skillset includes the diagnosing of capacitors, inductors, diodes, LED, and transistors. Ability to diagnose pressure transducers, flow meters, photo voltaic sensors, bridge and full wave rectifiers.
10. Positions at this level are generally fully functioning specialists in a PLC/Electrical control trade area.
11. Ability to troubleshoot communication issues with devices connected to the MHE network or other networks such as PROFIBUS, BACNET, LONWORKS, PROFINET, CAN-BUS, ASI, Etc. Skills to include an understanding of device IP addressing, network switches, etc.
12. Ability to operate and diagnose all chill water plant systems including chillers, cooling towers, boilers, pumps , BAS, HVAC, water treatment
13. Strong analytical skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently. Ability to identify facilities-related maintenance problems and implement standard courses of action to resolve problems within established project timeframes and administrative and technical requirements.
14. Technical knowledge and skills include the diagnosing of electrical Controls issues to a component level. Component level skillset includes the diagnosing of capacitors, inductors, diodes, LED, and transistors. Ability to diagnose pressure transducers, flow meters, photo voltaic sensors, bridge and full wave rectifiers.
15. Ability to program basic changes to PLC Controllers including modifying timing, adding alarms and logic for additional inputs or outputs. Ability to properly wire additional devices to PLC's and other Controllers.
16. Ability to troubleshoot communication issues with devices connected to the MHE network or other networks such as Profibus. Skills to include an understanding of device IP addressing, network switches, etc.
17. Ability to operate and diagnose all chill water plant systems including chillers, cooling towers, boilers, pumps , BAS, HVAC, water treatment
18. Ability to mentor other technicians.
19. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
20. Strong interpersonal skills
21. Strong organizational skills; attention to detailWhat AmerisourceBergen offers
ScheduleFull timeAffiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Drug CorporationEqual Employment Opportunity
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.