Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Spends much of the time training warehouse associates in duties and responsibilities and all associates in the safe use of equipment according to SOPs. Observes performance to correct behaviors as necessary.
- Continues to perform as an individual contributor completing advanced tasks and decision making with detailed knowledge of the position and procedures.
- Provides day-to-day tactical direction and guidance to warehouse associates. Responsible for daily workloads. Coordinates and recommends efficiencies to workflow, manages inventory; including monitoring levels.
- May use forklifts, reach trucks and/or other motorized equipment to move inventory.
- Assists in supervision of the department including, but not limited to, assignment of work, manpower needs to cover for associate vacations, and building volume.
- Participates in associate concerns such as reporting and follow up to supervisor.
- Utilizes computer system applications for proper operation and reports.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules, and state and DEA regulations.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
3 day Dangerous Goods Certification
Proficiency WorldSTAR, OpStar, and other World Courier operating systems
Mastery of Cold Chain Management.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
What AmerisourceBergen offers
Mastery of Operations Level 1, 2 skills
Exceptional communication skills
Ability to work independently
ScheduleFull timeAffiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: World Courier IncEqual Employment Opportunity
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran