Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen's policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Four-year Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting required. MBA or CPA preferred. In some business units, may require broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four-year bachelor's degree program. Requires a minimum of four (4) years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Strong understanding of financial processes and systems
2. Robust knowledge of data analysis, data mining tools including data warehouse applications, SAP, Hyperion Essbase, MS Access, MS Excel, SQL, and other query and reporting tools
3. Strong knowledge of profitability analysis
4. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
5. Ability to establish good relationships; drives long lasting change across functional boundaries; ability to work with all levels within the organization
6. Strong business acumen in the areas of economics and finance; understands operational impacts on financial processes
7. Understanding of ABC policies, philosophy, goals and objectives to affect financial oversight in protecting the company's assets
8. Strong mathematical and analytical skills
9. Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
ScheduleFull timeAffiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Drug CorporationEqual Employment Opportunity
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.