Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
Bilingual Spanish (Preferred not required)
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for maintaining a high-degree of confidentiality relative to personal data, salary data and
associate benefits information maintained in the HRIS system.
2. Assists Payroll Coordinators with loading data into the payroll system (Workday).
3. Assists with payroll audits to ensure accuracy in payroll processing.
4. Researches issues and promptly resolves associate requests and inquiries.
5. Prepares manual check and pay card calculations that are handled outside of the regular payroll
cycle; maintains proper documentation.
6. Interacts closely with other departments within Human Resources in order to complete necessary
paperwork required for payroll processing.
7. Performs all clerical duties as assigned including by not limited to opening and distribution of mail,
creating and maintaining reports for Payroll Manager.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires a high school education or equivalent and one (1) to two (2) years of general office experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
ScheduleFull timeAffiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services CorporationEqual Employment Opportunity
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.