Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen's policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
Under the general direction of the Director, Transformation Office, supports a variety of projects and activities within the Transformation Office. Responsible for supporting the development of project management methods, standards, and project integration. Supports operational aspects of the Transformation Office, including reporting and tools. Supports the development of timely and concise communications to functional and executive leadership regarding project status and pending issues.
Establishing trust and credibility are paramount to the position and the individual's overall success. This includes active listening, leveraging, and influencing key internal groups, analyzing data, assessing processes, and supporting the entire Transformation Office team in obtaining buy-in, and executing transformation plans to drive operating superiority.
The environment is fast paced and challenging. The role requires broad
business acumen, comfort with ambiguity, and the ability to work across many projects simultaneously, while executing consistently high-quality work.
- Supports high-priority, larger-scale projects, that require considerable resources and high levels of cross-functional integration
- Assists in the development, refinement, validation and ensures completion of all project work
- plans to ensure project commitments are met - on time and within budget
- Supports management of all documentation and reporting on current and future Transformation Office initiatives including periodic workstream progress reports and action items
- Supports management of Transformation Office tools and resources, including both technical, training, and administrative tasks
- Supports the timely and concise communications to functional and executive leadership regarding the progress of current and potential projects in the pipeline and any challenges or pending decisions
- Supports the gathering and analysis of information and the development and communication of recommendations
- Supports the planning and effective execution of various initiatives within various functional and operational areas
- Supports teams to build consensus among multiple process leads relative to project scope, task execution, staffing and issue resolution
- Coordinates with various work teams to ensure functional requirements are reflected in final solution
- Provides support as required by developing work plans within guidelines and monitoring and communicating progress on project milestones
- Analyzes processes and makes recommendations for improvement and optimization, resulting in expense reduction, risk mitigation, and/or quality improvement in projects
- Interacts with project sponsors, stakeholders, and various project members to ensure that specified business needs are met; assists in the post-implementation analysis to ensure that requirements are fulfilled
- In alignment with the Company's growth and direction, provides overall support to manage the development of budgets, controls, and measurements to monitor progress
What your background should look like
What AmerisourceBergen offers
- Requires training and experience in fields such as business administration, engineering, accountancy, sales, marketing, logistics, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four-year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Normally requires a minimum of three (3) years directly related and progressively responsible experience including experience in managing large projects
- Exceptional project management skills to independently manage and execute multiple complex, high-profile, projects effectively in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to all levels; includes the ability to influence and manage executive stakeholder expectations
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to develop senior executive-level PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to organize, plan, and implement projects of various size and scope
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes, and technology
- Good analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of computers to operative effectively with PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Outlook
- Acts as a leader in innovating existing processes and tools
ScheduleFull timeAffiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services CorporationEqual Employment Opportunity
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran