The Ryerson difference:
At Ryerson Inc. we take pride in being an industry leader in metal processing and distribution. Since 1842, it has been our mission to provide our customers and communities with the absolute best in carbon steel, aluminum, stainless steel and more! Metal is the most essential and sustainable material on the planet and a part of our everyday life. As a member of the Ryerson family, you will support employees who provide metal to customers across industries that make things such as high-octane sports cars and trucks, electric vehicles, sports stadiums, luxury hotels, first responder/healthcare equipment, military, aerospace technology, props used on movie sets and even smart phones! www.ryerson.com
Be a part of history. Join our team.
Your career at Ryerson will offer meaningful work, competitive rewards and an engaging workplace. We provide extensive training, development and professional advancement, and you will find meaningful opportunities to contribute to the success of the company. Ryerson is looking for individuals who exhibit high energy, enthusiasm, a passion to challenge how we do things, and the confidence and aptitude to improve them. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives and we believe in promoting from within, as well as providing the resources for long-term career development.
What's in it for you at Ryerson?
* A career with purpose and impact!
* Over 100 transferable Ryerson locations throughout North America
* Three weeks of vacation, paid sick days, and holiday pay
* Company 401k contributions plus employer match
* Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance available Day 1
* Health and wellness programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* "Ryerson Gives Back" to our local communities
* Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
* Growth potential into leadership roles
* and more!
Currently, Ryerson's Coon Rapids has an opportunity for a 2nd shift Machine Operator.
Candidate will be responsible to:
* Operate Overhead Crane
* Operate a jib crane
* Operator Forklift
* Operate strapping machine
* Material Handling
* Perform quality inspections
* Computer/Data entry
* All employees are required to wear PPE
* Keep areas clean and organized
* Complete assignments as directed
* See supervisor after all assignments have been completed for further direction
* High School Diploma required
* 1-3 year warehouse experience helpful
* Forklift & Crane certifications helpful
Benefits of working for Ryerson:
* Competitive total rewards package
* Paid time off
* Casual work environment
* Heath & Wellness programs
* Tuition Reimbursement program
* "Ryerson Gives Back" initiative
* and more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, and pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other federal, state or local protected class or artificial barrier.