Ntirety provides Multi-Cloud Managed Solutions that enable IT to shift from managing operational risk to creating a future-ready, agile enterprise. Ntirety is the only Managed Solutions Provider for multi-cloud solutions with guaranteed business outcomes. Our solutions are backed by the industry's first and only Guidance Level Agreements (GLAs): actionable insights that improve mission-critical application security, cost, and agility. Our engineers in North America, Europe, and Asia deliver solutions that shift tactical Enterprise IT operations to business transformation for thousands of global customers. With fourteen data centers around the world, Ntirety also ensures strict compliance to PCI, HITRUST, HIPAA, FERPA, and GDPR guidelines and regulations.
We are first and foremost a service company, enabled by technology... not the other way around. We believe that service is the core to creating a vibrant, "built-to-last" organization. If what we've said isn't a mission you can get behind, or you are looking for a big paycheck to do more "directing" than "doing"... stop reading.
Still with us? You likely believe that there is more to a job than just getting paid, and that the mission really matters. Good. Because we believe that too.
For more information about Ntirety, please visit www.ntirety.com.
Support Administrator I (SA) is primarily responsible for administering end user Ntirety environments. This position requires a broad and deep knowledge of server hardware and software, virtualization technologies, and advanced knowledge of Internet and networking technologies, as well as full knowledge of all services that Ntirety offers to its customers. The SA also needs to be able to learn new software in order to assist clients as needed. The successful SAs demonstrate the best in terms of troubleshooting and documenting issues.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Act as a customer advocate
* Collect and understand the customer's end goals beyond the scope of "break/fix" support
* Work closely with internal teams on customer impacting issues and escalate when appropriate
* Serve as a liaison for colocation customers assigned to their support group
* Compile root cause analysis reports on server incidents
* Complete software upgrades
* Setup high availability configurations and troubleshoot them
* Assist in creating technical solutions for Ntirety clients such as upgrade and migration plans
* Work with other staff members to effectively and efficiently solve client issues
* Assist sales staff with qualifying prospective client technology needs
* Develop professional relationships with our product partners and understand their escalation procedures
* Assist in other tasks as assigned
* Work with other departments as needed
* Work on internal projects and development as needed
* Must deliver an exceptional customer experience every day
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* Knowledge of Internet and networking technologies
* Basic Knowledge of MSSQL, MySQL
* Experience with email programs such as MS Exchange and client programs such as Outlook
* Experience with virtual environments such as VMware
* Intermediate experience with Linux and Windows Operating systems
* Intermediate experience with Backup software such as R1 Soft & Commvault
* Intermediate experience configuring VPNs
* Intermediate knowledge of Juniper SSG & SRX firewalls
* Knowledge of Smartermail, IIS, Apache, SSL Management
* Knowledge of Coldfusion Server administration
* Knowledge of Control panels such as Plesk & cPanel.
* Familiarity with internal processes around KB Creation, Bug tickets
* Familiarity with monitoring platforms such as Science Logic and Nagios
* A strong troubleshooting methodology
* Ability to work independently or as a team to approach problems creatively and resolve them in an effective and timely manner
* Have a customer centric and positive attitude towards customer issues
* Be able to expand their skill sets daily and challenge themselves and their coworkers by working on and solving customer issues
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong organizational skills
Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
Ntirety offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, FREE Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Ntirety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Ntirety thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.