What you will do in your role.
- Transport production and other materials from one location to another manually and using powered mobile equipment
- Operate some production equipment
- Perform general and detailed housekeeping
- Identify and segregate product quality grades
- Expected to do all work safely
- Expected to work in a team environment with minimal supervisory guidance
- Expected to have good verbal communication skills when working with other employees and interacting with a supervisor
The experience you will bring.
- Rotating 8-hour shift schedule requires employee to work nights, weekends and at least 75% of weekends
- Must be able to work overtime, including weekends
- Schedule is subject to modification as production needs dictate
- Must be at least 18 years old
- To be considered for employment in this position you must be eligible to work in the United States
Physical requirements and working conditions:
- Walking, standing, stooping, squatting, climbing, reaching, pulling and bending often with or without accommodation
- Physical abilities testing required
- Some areas have equipment that operates at high temperature and noise levels. Therefore, appropriate protective equipment will be provided and must be properly worn.
- Computer literate - able to operate a computer terminal and enter data
- At least 1 year work history in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with reading, understanding, communicating, and applying policies and procedures
High School diploma or GED
Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.