Sartorius is seeking a Service Support Specialist to join our growing team!
As the Services Support Specialist, you will remain the biggest differentiator to give us the competitive edge in the market. Services support will take the responsibility to work like key Pillar of the Service Organization in supporting the Service Engineers, Implementing processes and coordination with cross functions. Through this Sartorius can provide efficient service on time with more clarity through process, thereby gaining maximum Customer Satisfaction.
What you will accomplish together with us as the Service Support Specialist:
- Service and spares order processing
- Service contract creation
- Service billing
- Maintain good coordination with Commercial Operation team
- Coordinate with & Scheduling for Field service team
- Coordinating & scheduling field kits
- Service calls registration and updating in the system
- Document orders / invoices / reports
- Customer master data management
- Account receivables follow ups with key customers
- Assist Service Managers
- All other tasks as assigned
What will convince us as the Service Support Specialist:
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years experience preferred
- Experience with customer support functions
- Ability to take ownership of the processes
- Independent, mature and self-driven
- Experience in SAP ( Service Module) and any Field service Management Software preferred
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
What we offer
Sartorius' ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
- Opportunity for international career development:
a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here.
E-Verify Participation Info
E-Verify Workers Rights
We look forward to receiving your application.
Sartorius is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling +1 631 254 4249 ext 8330 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insightsinto our world of work can be found
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.