Job Title: Electrical Assembly- 1st Shift
High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
Electro-mechanical assembly experience preferred
Hiring Electro-Mechanical Assemblers to join a hard working Assembly team. Must be able to work a rotating schedule to fit needs of the business.
- As part of this assembly team, you will be responsible for the final assembly operations, assembling electrical equipment.
- Necessary to take pride in maintaining quality and production standards for the complicated electromechanical products. We work on a variety of custom, low volume products, for a mix of customers with various degree of complexity.
A day in the life:
Reads and interprets instructions, assemble parts and tools, and fits electronic and mechanical components together.
- Utilize a variety of hand and pneumatic air tools
- Build, inspect, test and package finished assemblies.
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations
- Work well within a team and maintain rapid pace while ensuring high-quality standards.
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of electro-mechanical assembly experience preferred
- Experience using rivets, bolts, soldering or micro-welding equipment.
- Build products such as electric motors, computers, electronic control devices, and sensing equipment preferred.
- Experienced working as part of a production line preferred
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- High attention to detail and self-motivated
- Meet and maintain high attendance standards
- Complete drug screen and post-offer physical.