We are currently seeking a remote-based Digital Account Manager (Virtual Sales) for our Bioprocess business based in New Jersey. In this virtual sales role, you will be responsible for revenue growth, proactively selling the full range of the Bioprocess portfolio, and developing strong customer relationships.
What you will accomplish together with us
- Responsible for proactively selling the full range of the bioprocess portfolio
- Manage assigned accounts utilizing digital tools such as MS Teams and CRM
- Meet growth targets and objectives for assigned accounts
- Research and develop prospects within the assigned account mix
- Identify key decision makers and gain an understanding of the best approach to communicate and build relationships
- Leverage Sartorius' Solutions to solve critical customer challenges from early development to commercial manufacturing
- Support existing business within the assigned accounts, and uncover additional opportunities (both up and downstream)
- Analyze customer needs, develop solutions and present our offerings
- Work closely with Marketing partners and internal stakeholders to utilize resources to support value offerings as well as generate early stage leads
- Conduct customer presentations, demonstrations and negotiations; provide quotations, close the deal with the customer
- Continuously monitor and pay close attention to market changes, both for competition as well as best practices. Communicate these changes to relevant internal parties to be poised to proactively respond.
- Customer focused time up to 70%
- Other duties as assigned.
What will convince us
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a Life Science/Biotechnology discipline or a related field or 5+ years of relevant practical experience with a demonstrated ability and proven competency to work effectively as an Account Manager within the biopharmaceutical industry.
- A minimum of 1 year sales and account management experience in the biopharmaceutical industry or 3 years selling relevant technologies into a parallel industry.
- Consultative interaction and communication skills within all levels of an organization
- Clear and Articulate communication style
- Effective presentation skills
- Ability to effectively lead meetings using Microsoft Teams and other multi-media channels
- Proactive, goal driven and collaborative attitude
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Financial acumen
- Understanding of Complex Sales Processes
- Ability to analyze sales data, identify trends, and develop sales strategy
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
What we offer
Sartorius' ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
- Opportunity for international career development:
a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here.
E-Verify Participation Info
E-Verify Workers Rights
We look forward to receiving your application.
Sartorius is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling +1 631 254 4249 ext 8330 or via e-mail at email@example.com
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insightsinto our world of work can be found
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.