Fostered in over 177 years of history and expansion, Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc. continues paving the way for ingenuity and innovation as one of North America's largest metal distributers.
Benefits of working for Ryerson:
* Paid holidays and vacation
* 401K & matching for retirement
* Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
* Casual work environment
* and more!
We are looking for a Loader Operator to join our team in Lancaster, NY. Responsibilities and duties include:
* Assist the loader operator with the loading of company trucks and outside common carriers
* Loading tractor trailers with materials processed in our facility
* Unload tractor trailers with inbound materials for processing
* Use and operator forklifts and overhead cranes to move material
* Operate all equipment safely
* Perform all other duties as assigned by supervision
* High School diploma or GED
* Experience working in metals or warehouse setting
* Crane, forklift, and good computer skills are a plus
* Must be able to use measuring tools, specifically a tape measure, micrometer, and a caliper
* Must be a team player
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, and pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other federal, state or local protected class or artificial barrier.