Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc., one of the largest metals distributors in the US, is currently seeking Truck Drivers to join our team in Memphis, TN.
At Ryerson, we appreciate the value and significance of family and spending time at home. That is why our Drivers only make local deliveries and are home every night.
Ryerson offers great benefits such as:
* Three weeks accrual vacation for new hires, along with paid time off and nine paid holidays
* 401K & matching for retirement
* Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance available day one of your start date.
* Casual work environment
* Heath & Wellness programs
* Tuition Reimbursement program
* "Ryerson Gives Back" initiative
* and more!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Customer deliveries as instructed by management
* Loading and unloading of trucks
* Vendor pickups
* Maintain truck and trailer safety as outlined by the FMCSA
* Other job-related duties
* HS Diploma or GED required
* Unexpired Class A CDL truck driver's license
* Valid FMCSA medical card
* Demonstrated flatbed truck experience
* Experience making customer deliveries and pick-ups
* Must have clean driving record
* Industrial warehouse experience preferred
* Industrial lift-truck operation preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, and pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other federal, state or local protected class or artificial barrier.