Fostered in over 177 years of history and expansion, Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc. continues paving the way for ingenuity and innovation as one of North America's largest metal distributers.
Ryerson provides high quality, essential products that our customers rely on, while creating teams of individuals who are ambitious and hard-working. We are always looking for talented and motivated individuals because we understand that our people are our most valuable asset. We believe in promoting from within and providing the resources for long-term career progression and development.
Benefits of working for Ryerson:
* Competitive total rewards package
* Paid time off
* Casual work environment
* Heath & Wellness programs
* Tuition Reimbursement program
* "Ryerson Gives Back" initiative
* and more!
We are looking for a Customer Engagement Specialist to join our team in Jacksonville, FL.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Develops steady customer base and makes some in-person sales calls.
* Responsible for ensuring orders are correctly processed with minimal assistance.
* Plans territory/account approach and manages own resources.
* Assists in training new team members.
*Assists in creating account development plans.
* Performs inventory management for customer specific material.
* Communicates with operations team and may serve as a production meeting representative.
* Occasional face-to-face customer interaction and moderate authority/opportunity to set and negotiate product/service terms.
* Other duties as assigned by supervision/management
* Bachelor's Degree is preferred
* Prior sales or industry experience preferred
* Solid understanding of product offerings, ERP system and markets served
* General understanding of metal processes and products
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, and pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other federal, state or local protected class or artificial barrier.