Laserflex is a full-service precision metal fabricator specializing in laser material processing technology. With facilities located in Columbus, OH and Greenville, SC, Laserflex provides services to a wide range of manufacturers throughout North America. By aligning technology and experience along with a commitment to service and quality, Laserflex provides the most efficient and competitively priced metal fabrication services in the marketplace.
We are currently looking for a full time Press Brake Operator for our Hilliard, OH warehouse team working on 2nd shift.
This role will be responsible to:
* Set up, program and operate a Press Brake accurately for routine established work
* Maintain machinery to ensure proper working conditions
* Measure and verify that the part is meeting print specs
* Safely operate a forklift to handle materials
* Document basic material, production and quality control issues
* Participate in equipment preventative maintenance at the operator level
Laserflex offers highly competitive wages and benefits package including:
* Medical, vision, and dental insurance upon hire
* Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
* 401(k) matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* High School Diploma/GED required
* 3 years minimum Press Brake programming
* Must be able to read Blueprints
* Detail orientated, with strong organizational skills
* Ability to manage time effectively and independently
* Strong attention to detail
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Team player with a strong, positive attitude
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, and pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other federal, state or local protected class or artificial barrier.