Central Steel & Wire is a leading distributor and processor of metals in North America. Headquartered in Chicago, we operate service centers in cities across the United States. Central Steel offers an unparalleled range of products, leading processing and fabricating capabilities, a broad geographic reach, and an established commitment to superior service.
We are currently seeking a Territory Sales Manager (TSM) to join our Wisconsin sales team. The Territory Sales Manager (*physically based in Nebraska) is an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who takes an aggressive approach to new business sales growth as well as increasing and retaining existing business. This individual must demonstrate strong customer relationship skills and the ability to monitor and understand the territory's competitive landscape in order to ensure maximum territory profitability and value for the customer.
The role will be responsible for meeting or exceeding established corporate goals in regards to territory sales and growing sales profitably by maintaining existing customer relationships and prospecting for new business in an assigned geographic territory. As a TSM, you will be expected to travel extensively within your assigned geographic territory to call on existing and prospective customers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Make sales calls for the purposes of increasing market share and profitability
* Develop and implement plans for growing your sales territory
* Attain sales and profit margin goals
* Coordinate sales effort with support personnel
* Keep sales management updated regarding developments within your sales territory via CRM and periodic reports
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
* 2-4 years relevant sales experience, metals or metal related products highly preferred
* Willingness to relocate within defined territory
* In-depth knowledge of CSW product lines and service offering
* Ability to effectively deal with customer issues and develop creative solutions that add value for the customer
* Good communication skills and a professional demeanor
* Motivation to thrive and be successful in a highly competitive environment with minimal supervision
To apply, please contact Neal Carolan at 515-240-9371 or send your resume to Neal_Carolan@centralsteel.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, and pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other federal, state or local protected class or artificial barrier.