Laserflex, a Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc family company, is a full service precision metal fabricator specializing in laser material processing technology. Our 63,000 square foot facility in Greenville, South Carolina provides a wide range of services including laser cutting (sheet, plate and tube), forming, robotic welding, manual welding, drilling, tapping, machining, painting and other finishing needs.
We are currently seeking a qualified Fabrication Inside Sales Representative to join our winning team. This is a transactional and relational position that works with internal and external customers in the sales function.
*Daily interaction with large customer base on contractual and transactional business.
* Responding to customers quotations, needs, inquiries, and complaints.
* Administrative processing of customer orders (i.e. quotations and order entry).
* Sourcing for non stocked items and work order entry.
* Following up and out calling for direct sales.
* Sharing of any interaction and involvement with customers that might require the outside salesperson's attention, or may result in additional sales.
* Other duties as assigned by leadership
* Associates or Technical Degree is preferred; High School is required.
* Prior experience in manufacturing or machine shop environment is preferred
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints is required
* Strong math skills including conversions, Algebra and Geometry; mechanical aptitude.
* Experience using AutoCAD and/or Solidworks is preferred
* Positive attitude, competitive, goal-oriented and passion to excel.
* Proficiency within Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word) required; experience within CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce.com) and SAP, AS400 or BlueZone operating platforms beneficial
* Ability to multi-task in an ever-changing environment
* Detail oriented
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Problem solving / conflict resolution and negotiation skills
* Ability to work well and excel while working with a team or individually
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, and pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other federal, state or local protected class or artificial barrier.