At Fanello Industries, a Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc. family company, we are a world-class supplier of stamped metal and fabricated assemblies. Not only do we have some of the largest stamping presses in the Southeastern U.S., but we also employ a variety of weld techniques to fabricate product for a diverse customer base.
If you have a knack for organizing material, you take pride in your work and you are skilled in using a crane; Fanello Industries can help you build a lucrative career.
We are offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus, paid in three installments over a 90-day period.
Fanello Industries offers great benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and generous paid-time off policies. All employees at Fanello Industries also enjoy 9 paid holidays each year and 3 weeks of paid vacation each year.
As a Production Material Handler on our winning team the following are the most important requirements of the job you will be performing:
* Moving metals product from presses to banding & finished goods storing area will be one of your biggest responsibilities
* You will be maintaining proper spacing between material and verifying product tags for accuracy
* Teamwork is a must - you will work with customer service to stage future loads for delivery; this includes staging the loads and inspecting the product for proper packaging/banding
* Remove and replace scrap bins at presses
* Heavy lifting will be involved - responsible for loading both the box truck and the flat bed with the proper product.
* Taking pride in your work - practice good housekeeping by keeping your area free from debris and maintaining your forklift in good working condition
* Safety comes first. You are focused on maintaining and exceeding standards on all safety practices and requirements
* You are a part of a team and we value your input - you may be involved in safety committees or other inter-Company initiatives
* You will have other job-related duties as assigned by leadership
* High School Diploma or GED is preferred
* Lift truck and crane experience is a must
* Experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus
* Good handwriting skills
* Basic computer knowledge
* Good math skills
* Organization skills
* Forklift training / CDL is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, and pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other federal, state or local protected class or artificial barrier.