Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc., one of the largest metals distributors in the US, is currently seeking Truck Drivers to join our team in Morrisville, PA. At Ryerson, we appreciate the value and significance of family and spending time at home. That is why our Drivers only make local deliveries and are home every night.
Ryerson offers great benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and generous paid-time off policies. All employees at Ryerson also enjoy 9 paid holidays each year and 3 weeks of paid vacation each year.
As a Flatbed Truck Driver, here are the most important responsibilities you will have:
* Customer deliveries as instructed by management
* Loading and unloading of trucks
* Vendor pickups
*Maintain truck and trailer safety as outlined by the FMCSA
* Other job-related duties as assigned by leadership
* HS Diploma or GED
* Unexpired Class A CDL truck driver's license
* Valid FMCSA medical card
* 1-3 years flatbed truck driving experience
* Experience making customer deliveries and pick-ups
* Must have clean driving record
* Industrial warehouse experience preferred
* Industrial lift-truck operation preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, and pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other federal, state or local protected class or artificial barrier.