Ryerson is currently seeking a General Warehouseperson to join our team in Omaha, NE working on 3rd shift.
Successful candidates will handle the following responsibilities as indicated below:
* Picking and staging feedstock for fulfillment orders
* Breaking down bulk bundles for customer specific orders
* Packaging of material to customer requirements
* Work order confirmation on computer
* Stage material for shipping
* Operating an overhead crane to move material as needed
* Operating a forklift or side loader to move material as needed
* Truck loading/Unloading
* Proper completion of paperwork for shipping/receiving
* Carrying/moving supplies as needed
* Maximum productivity for finished goods creation
* Other miscellaneous duties as directed by supervision.
* Regular attendance
* High school diploma/GED required
* Basic math and reading skills
* Basic computer skills and/or comfort using a computer
* Physical ability to pass physical requirements exam for vision, hearing and mobility
* Physical ability to pass physical requirements for mobility and lifting requirements
* Minimum 1 years of similar job experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, and pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other federal, state or local protected class or artificial barrier.